The LoRa.House V2.0 transceivers feature the LoRaTM long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption. It's support most of the common communication frequency 433MHz/ 470MHz/868MHz/915MHz. LoRa.House V2.0 137 MHz to 1020 MHz Low Power Long Range Transceiver Module.
Using Semtech's patented LoRaTM modulation technique LoRa.House V2.0 can achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm using a low cost crystal and bill of materials. The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness. LoRaTM also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range,interference immunity and energy consumption.
These devices also support high performance (G)FSK modes for systems including WMBus, IEEE802.15.4g. The Lora.House V2.0 deliver exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing devices.
· LoRaTM Modem Module (433MHz/470MHz,/868MHz,/915MHz). · +20 dBm TX Power On HF RF Output(862MHz-1020MHz) · +14 dBm TX Power On LF RF Output(135-175MHz,410-525MHz) · 168 dB maximum link budget. · Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps. · High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm. · Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -11 dBm. · Excellent blocking immunity. · Low RX current of 9.9 mA, 200 nA register retention. · Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz. · FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation. · Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery. · Preamble detection. · 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI. · Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC. · Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC. · Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator. · Modue Size:35mm * 20mm * 8mm · 2*10 20Pin 1.27mm Dual in line Pin Header
· Automated Meter Reading.
· Home and Building Automation.
· Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
· Industrial Monitoring and Control
· Long range Irrigation Systems
Packing & Delivery
1.Do you provide customer LOGO?
Yes, we can provide customer LOGO on firmware and hardware.
2.Do you accept PCBA orders only?
Of course, as a OEM/ODM manufacturer, we can provide PCBA in a short time with good quality.
3.Do you provide firmware support?
Sure thing, unlike other companies which are buying solutions from design company, we have our own firmware development team to support you in 100%.